Steel Column Implantation Equipment
Steel column implantation equipment is a new type of construction equipment mainly used for deep excavation, soft ground excavation and construction close to buildings. Equipped with two sets of wedge-shaped hydraulic clamping devices and high precision vertical control system, it can not only implant steel column into concrete before initial setting, but also plant steel column before pouring concrete, making it possible to easily arrange two kinds of steel column construction with one machine. Those disadvantages of traditional equipment such as low precision, high cost, low efficiency are avoided.
- Light weight and low requirements for supporting cranes.
- Higher coaxial precision for wedge-shaped clamping device.
- Linkage state of clamping is highly synchronous.
- No auxiliary clamping platform is needed, and vertical precision can increase by 20%.
- Electric-driven power system is more environmental friendly and economical, with low noise and low energy consumption.
- With wireless control system, the operator can monitor the whole process of steel column implantation without dead angle in the range of 0-50m.