APFCZX/APFXWX Casing Oscillator
APFCZX and APFXWX Casing Oscillators are two series we design for different pile construction applications:
- APFCZX series, or "Long" type, are usually mounted to a crane and ideal for boring large diameter, deep piling shafts in variable or indeterminate soil conditions where there is risk of collapse. All models of this series are available for casing diameters from 1000 to 3000mm.
- APFXWX series, or "Short" type, are usually mounted to a rotary drilling rig and ideal for boring piling shafts in variable or indeterminate soil conditions where there is risk of collapse. All models of this series are available for casing diameters from 1000 to 2500mm.
- 3-segment clamping collar can make casing tube automatically align to the center, with large clamping force.
- Computer simulation is well applied in mechanical&structural optimization design for variant construction conditions, hence effectively avoiding the possibilities of motion arc interference and hang&beat in working process.
- Either electric or diesel power pack is available as per customer's requirements.
- Optional manual and remote control operation mode, which are easily to switch between each other.
Applicable for all strata that suit rotary drilling rig, especially for those complex strata in which are difficult to make wall protection, such as pebble, silt, quicksand, fragmented, karst cave, backfill, swamp, lake, river etc.