JTC 50 Trench Cutter
The trench cutter is a type of construction equipment designed to dig narrow but deep trenches used in the casting of slurry walls. Typically, it is a cutter attachment mounted on a crawler crane base machine, with different types of hose handling systems. The machine excavates by cutting the soil using two cutting wheels, while a powerful pump extracts loose material mixed with some of the slurry, typically betonite. JTC 50 trench cutter has the following features:
- Suitable for all kinds of stratum grooving, especially hard and rock-socketed grooving.
- For high construction efficiency and good slag removal effect, air compressor is used for gas lifting & discharging of slag. With telescopic type and large diameter of slag discharge tube and reasonable arrangement of slag absorption adopted, strong passing ability of large particle size is obtained.
- Accurate verticality of groove formation, real-time monitoring of verticality measurement system in the process of groove milling. Intelligent rectifying system can adjust the deviation of milling groove in real time.
- It can be used for construction of sleeve milling joint, and "sleeve milling" technology can be used for construction of underground diaphragm wall at various depths for the concrete casting adjacent to primary panel.
- Milling groove/grab groove, "One machine, Dual use", facilitates the quick switch between double wheel milling and hydraulic grab.