Number of views:
JTC 40D Trench Cutter
Number of views:
Product serial number
The trench cutter is a type of construction equipment designed to dig narrow but deep trenches used in the casting of slurry walls. Typically, it is a cutter attachment mounted on a crawler crane base machine, with different types of hose handling systems. The machine excavates by cutting the soil using two cutting wheels, while a powerful pump extracts loose material mixed with some of the slurry, typically betonite. JTC 40D trench cutter has the following features:
- With modular design, the switch between rotary digging & double-wheel milling can be easily realized with little adjustments, which can improve the product versatility and reduce the use cost.
- Milling groove can reach depth of 60m. Milling wheel status, milling groove depth and footage can be monitored and controlled in real time.
- Suspension synchronous control system ensures synchronous lifting and discharging of electric, gas, tubing and milling head. Simple structure and symmetrical arrangement of left and right tubing gurantee good stability.
- Innovative application of top telescopic boom combined with crane telescopic boom structure can flexibly adjust the height of main engine to improve stability.
- The main winch adopts the integrated structure design of double winches, and the single-layer winding winch can meet the requirements of milling groove depth, thus minimizing the wearing of wire rope.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
JTC 50 Trench Cutter