Number of views:
JTC 40B Trench Cutter
Number of views:
Product serial number
The trench cutter is a type of construction equipment designed to dig narrow but deep trenches used in the casting of slurry walls. Typically, it is a cutter attachment mounted on a crawler crane base machine, with different types of hose handling systems. The machine excavates by cutting the soil using two cutting wheels, while a powerful pump extracts loose material mixed with some of the slurry, typically betonite. JTC 40B trench cutter has the following features:
- Front/rear single rope and dual winches.
- With mature manufacturing technologies, the specific extra-wide chassis can provide large swiveling bearing and super stability.
- The slewing mechanism is adopted with imported elements, and super large slewing support improves reliability of the grab. The platform is designed with 3D computer-aided force analysis, stress analysis and rational layout.
- The control system equipped with an encoder ensures the accurate synchronization of double winches, hence reducing the frequency of synchronized adjustment and enhancing construction efficiency.
- Adopting imported double-speed gear box, the main winch can accurately control trench cutter's quick up-down motion and low speed feed. Electro-hydraulically proportional follow-up control system can ensure the synchronism of slurry hose drum, hydraulic hose drum and main winch.
- Air-lift reverse circulation slagging mode can effectively reduce fuel consumption & construction costs.
- Self-developed milling wheel-driven structure makes it easy to obtain spare parts with low cost and shorten the time of maintenance.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Rope Pulley Grab