JTC 40B Trench Cutter
The trench cutter is a type of construction equipment designed to dig narrow but deep trenches used in the casting of slurry walls. Typically, it is a cutter attachment mounted on a crawler crane base machine, with different types of hose handling systems. The machine excavates by cutting the soil using two cutting wheels, while a powerful pump extracts loose material mixed with some of the slurry, typically betonite. JTC 40B trench cutter has the following features:
- Front/rear single rope and dual winches.
- With mature manufacturing technologies, the specific extra-wide chassis can provide large swiveling bearing and super stability.
- The slewing mechanism is adopted with imported elements, and super large slewing support improves reliability of the grab. The platform is designed with 3D computer-aided force analysis, stress analysis and rational layout.
- The control system equipped with an encoder ensures the accurate synchronization of double winches, hence reducing the frequency of synchronized adjustment and enhancing construction efficiency.
- Adopting imported double-speed gear box, the main winch can accurately control trench cutter's quick up-down motion and low speed feed. Electro-hydraulically proportional follow-up control system can ensure the synchronism of slurry hose drum, hydraulic hose drum and main winch.
- Air-lift reverse circulation slagging mode can effectively reduce fuel consumption & construction costs.
- Self-developed milling wheel-driven structure makes it easy to obtain spare parts with low cost and shorten the time of maintenance.