Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Equipment
The reverse osmosis water treatment equipment usually consists of a raw water pretreatment system, a reverse osmosis purification system, and an ultra-purification post-treatment system. The purpose of pretreatment is to make the raw water reach inflow requirement of the reverse osmosis membrane separation module and ensure the stable operation of the reverse osmosis purification system. The reverse osmosis membrane system is the most economical and efficient purification method, which can remove 98% or more of ions, organic matters and 100% microorganisms in the raw water at one time. The ultra-purification post-treatment system further removes residual ions and organic substances remaining in the reverse osmosis pure water through various integration techniques, so as to meet the final water quality index requirements on different purposes. Reverse osmosis is the most precise membrane-based liquid separation technique. Operating pressure is applied to the influent (concentrated solution) side to balance natural osmotic pressure. When the operating pressure higher than the natural osmotic pressure is applied to the concentrated solution side, the natural infiltration direction of water molecules will be reversed. Water molecules in the influent (concentrated solution) will pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, becoming purified water on the dilute solution side. The equipment can block all dissolved salts and organic matters with molecular weight greater than 100, but allow water molecules pass through, making the desalination rate of reverse osmosis composite membrane generally greater than 98%. They are widely used in industrial pure water and electronic ultra pure water preparation, portable purified water production, boiler feed water and other processes. Adopting reverse osmosis equipment before ion exchange can greatly reduce the discharge volume of operating water and waste water.
- Imported reverse osmosis membrane adopted, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operation cost.
- Automatic pretreatment system is adopted to realize unattended operation.
- Imported booster pump adopted, with high efficiency and low noise, stable and reliable.
- Online water quality monitoring, monitoring of changes in water quality in real time, guaranteeing the security of water quality.
- Fully automatic electronic control program, optional touch screen, easy to use.
- Customizable design based on local water quality, fully meeting customer's demands.
Scope of Application:
- Concentration & recovery of useful substances in aqueous solution for various industries.
- Processing water and chemical circulating water for light textile & chemical industries, purification & preparation water for chemical products manufacturing.
- Purification & preparation water for food & beverage, portable purified water, beer, liquor and health products.
- Pure & ultra-pure water preparation for electronic, industrial, medicine and food industries.
- Boiler feed water for power industry, pre-desalination of high-pressure boiler feed water for thermal power generation, low-pressure boiler power system in factory & mining enterprises.
- Desalination of bitter salt water & sea water.