Shaftless Screw Conveyor
With shaftless design, our screw conveyor adopts an integral steel screw with certain flexibility to push materials. Serving as a multi-purpose machine, it can discharge materials either at the bottom or at the end with the advantage of flexibility. With special liners, the machine can work in high-temperature environment. It also features compact structure, space saving, beautiful appearance, easy operation, economical and durable.
- Strong resistance to entanglement.
- Special advantage for conveying of ribbon-like and easy winding materials without interference of central axis.
- Environmental friendly. The fully enclosed conveying system and easy-to-clean spiral surface ensure the materials be conveyed without contamination and leakage.
- Up to 4000N/m torque and low energy consumption. Due to the design of shaftless screw, both the materials and discharge opening aren't easy to be blocked, making smooth transmission possible at a lower speed.
- The conveying capacity is 1.5 times that of the conventional conveyor of the same diameter with shaft screw.
- The conveying distance of single machine can reach 30m. Multi-stage series arrangements can be adopted for extra-long distance conveying upon user's requirements.
Scope of Application:
Applicable to zero discharge of drilling mud and the transportation of kitchen waste, domestic garbage and mud cakes, etc.