Vertical Cutting Dryer
Our product can reduce the dewatered sludge (after filter & press) originally with moisture content of 80%-90% to 20%-30% through drying process. The calorific value of dried sludge per ton can reach 1200-2000 (equivalent to 240-400 kg of standard coal), making it possible to be mixed with coal for burning in boiler, thus completely avoiding the troubles of sludge collection and landfill. With all equipments in the system working in an enclosed environment, neither dust nor odor is produced during operation, making it possible to achieve environmental protection and waste utilization, thus reducing the cost of solid waste disposal.
- With indirect heating and insulation layer on the outer wall of the dryer, the machine will take heat away without carrying large amount of air. The daily processing capacity is 15 tons, far higher than that of similar equipment.
- Low cost of use: large heat transfer surface in unit effective volume not only shortens processing time, but also reduces equipment size, thus greatly reducing the building area & space.
- Wide range of processing materials: different heat medium can be used to process both heat-sensitive materials and materials requiring high temperature treatment. Commonly used medium include water vapor, thermal conductive oil, hot water and cooling water, etc., which can be processed either continuously or intermittently.
- Low environmental pollution: no air required, dusts rarely entrained, very small solvent evaporation volume, easy to handle. Closed loops can be adopted for contaminated materials or for working conditions requiring recovery of solvents.
- Low operating costs: low-speed mixing and reasonable structure make wearing and maintenance costs very low.
- Stable operation: special compression & expansion features of the wedge-shaped blade make material particles to be in full contact with heat transfer surface. The temperature, humidity and mixing degree of materials are quite small in axial section, thus making the working process stable.