Casing tubes are used to stabilize boreholes in case of collapse in deep foundation engineering. We produce both versions of casing tubes, namely double walled and single walled:
- Double walled casings are used widely either for their resistance and ability to ensure a flush drill string.
- Single walled casings can be used when weight reduction is required or for light works.
Both versions could be equipped with Screw type connection or Key connection, with features as following:
- Both technical parameters and processing of the products are in line with Bauer standards.
- Deformation and accuracy is strictly controlled through heat treatment; each casing is interchangeable.
- Also suitable for Soilmec, Casagrande and other brands besides Bauer.