Number of views:
APFYRT series Casing Rotator
Number of views:
Product serial number
As an edge tool for economical construction of fully cased, bored piles for deep, large diameter projects in hard soil conditions, APFYRT series casing rotators combined with matching power pack+control system are often used with rotary drilling rig/crane and full casings as an integrated boring system.
- No noise, no vibration, no impact on surrounding buildings.
- Job-site is mud free, hence avoiding mud processing, storage and transportation.
- Direct judgement of soil and strata characteristics when drilling. For end bearing piles, it's easy to determine pile length on site.
- Fast drilling speed, often as high as 14m/h for common soil.
- Deep drilling depth, often up to 70m depending on soil quality.
- High vertical precision, verticality of 3-5% can be guaranteed.
- Application of hydraulic drilling rig+steel casing effectively avoid wall collapse and guarante good quality of bored hole.
- No or little mud sticking to reinforcements, which is conducive to enhancing the bond strength between concrete and reinforcements.
- No use of mud avoids the possibility of mud penetrating into concrete, hence guaranting good pile quality.
- Compared with other piling methods, the diameter of finished piles is much more standard with small filling factor, hence saving about 13% concrete.
- Fast and thorough hole cleaning can guarante the settlement on hole bottom to be within 2.5cm.
Scope of Application:
- Subway construction, deep foundation secant piles, pulling abandoned piles for urban redevelopment and removal of underground obstacles.
- Full casing method makes it possible to performe boring very close to existing buildings, especially suitable for urban construction.
- Possible to bore inclined piles.
- All strata suitable for rotary drilling rig construction
- Pebble, silt, quicksand, fine sand, broken and karst cave, backfilled soil, swamps, lakes, rivers and other complex formations
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table