APFCET Three-pillar Casing Extractor
Casing extractor is an auxiliary equipment used to pull out casing tube or similar pipe in piling construction or drilling accident treatment, suitable for bored piles with casing driven directly by rotary drilling rig or casing oscillator, or secant pile, jet drilling, diaphragm wall end pipe applied with casing method. It can be coupled to base pile machine by means of telescopic boom or work alone with its own power pack.
- 3 types of casing extractors, namely two-pillar, three-pillar and four-pillar, are provided for a wide range of working conditions.
- Compact, robust, safe&reliable, flexible response, easy operation and maintenance.
- Synchronous valve manufactured by domestic famous military enterprise is selected for high performance on synchronicity in pulling up&dropping operation.
- Large pulling force&high pulling speed are made possible with the advantage of independent high-pressure power pack and combination design of large piston rod+small cylinder diameter.
- To save labor costs, both manual & remote control operation mode are available.